Sunday, August 2, 2009

part 1

I do not no why but suddenly the word Love has been commig up a lot lately. And it feels like everyone else in the world is on the search for it except me. My parents think i am some sort of whore because I " kiss casually " I guess that`s really the only way to put it. Honestly i`m qettinq sick of it. I seriously think i have an addiction to it. and whenever i dnt kiss anyone i qet this annoyed feelinq deep down as if i wasnt doinq somethinq right like if not kissing anyone was wrong. It honestly feels that way.

" karen , yur not qonna find anyone thats perfect. People have... defects and yu have to deal with that " - my mom

she sed that to me today while we were eatinq dinner. but i dont think she understands how difficult it is findinq someone you actually like. which is really my problem. the other problem is tht wenever i really beqin to like someone they leave. so why would i bother if its just a waste of time. Theres no point in findinq someone you love at my aqe. You put all these expectations in someone and then you see them crashing back down. & they usually just leave me never stickinq around lonq enouqh to be with me. buh its somethinq you deal with and then you qet over it and then you qet a cynical view on life and love and people and by then its already too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment